Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
mttmwsn mttmwsn is offline

Default streamlining

If you must use Excel spreadsheets then you could provide an Excel
template that all of the accountants must use to report their data and
get into your hands. That would freeze the form of the data coming in
to you so you'll only need to deal with the thing you created.

I'm probably going to end up using an Excel template, but I'm anticipating
that these accountants have their own invoice templates which are linked to
their inventory spreadsheet. They will probably raise Kane if I try to ask
them to migrate over to my template. What can I do about this?