Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric Eric is offline

Default Why does it take so long to delete a part of table?

Does anyone have any suggestions why it takes so long to delete a part of
table?
I get a table A1: Z60000, when I open it and press ESC to avoid
re-calucalation, then I select a part of table A30000:Z60000 and press Delete
button, I don't understand why it takes so long to perform this task, CPU is
used 100%, but I stop re-calculation process already. Does anyone have any
suggestions on what it is calculating behind the delete process?
N.B. the delete process does not finish yet, so ignoring any re-calculation
after delete process
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric