Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joe[_7_] Joe[_7_] is offline

Default Horizontal axis laying on chart

I'm using Excel 2007. I have two columns, each with a header. One
column is dates and the other prices. I select both columns,
including headers. Then I select a line chart. It plots just fine
and the veritcal axis reads off the prices. The horizontal axis is in
the middle of the chart. I can't move it to the bottom. It is also
reading dates other than those I've specified. Dates are in the range
but the date data points it has chosen aren't the ones in my cells.
How can I correct both of these issues?

Thanks.