Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Hide Cell Information

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"LowRider" wrote in message
Thanks Biff. Worked like a charm.

Very much appreciated.

LowRider

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try this:

=IF(COUNT(C4:G4),SUM(C4:F4)-G4+H3,"")

Copy down as needed.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"LowRider" wrote in message
Hi all,

New here and would like some help. Since I am a very very basic user
of
Excel I created a sheet to track our Membership Finances. This is what
have.

A B C D E
F G
Date Description/Member Name Inc1 Inc2 Inc3 Expense
Balance
1/1/07 TEST1 10 10
5
15
1/2/07 TEST2 10
4 21

21

21

21

From the example of above I am using this formula and I know it is
wrong
probably or something even simplier but not sure what it would be
=SUM(C4+D4+E4+F4-G4+H3) but I want to be able to hide ALL the 21's
going
down
the page as I did fill the other Cells in G all the way down to row
100.

Is there anyway of doing this?

Thanks Much In Advance and Please FORGIVE me for my Formula I know it
is
real basic, LOL.

LowRider