Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Twishlist Twishlist is offline

Default unwanted links come when new rows are inserted

I was unaware that the rows being in a List made a difference, thanks for
clarifying that. Although lists make things easy, I'll convert to range as a
macro is a tad beyond my capability at this point. Thanks for your assistance.

"Bill Manville" wrote:

For the record, the rows concerned were in an Excel 2003 List.

Copying the formulas down happens in Lists

I suggested either converting the List back to a Range or using a
Worksheet_Change macro to detect a row being added to the list (or the
first cell in a row being cleared) and having the macro clear the
formulas that were not desired.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England