Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Deleting multiple blank rows

Just what do you mean when you say "blank row"? In Excel that means that
every cell in the entire row (256 columns, more in 2007) is blank. I think
you are talking about blank cells here and there. HTH Otto
"Halston76" wrote in message
Hi Don & Tom,

I tried that, but it only gathered two or three blank rows and it's like
250
blank rows scattered throughout the workbook.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You could select the column header desiredf5goto specialblanks

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Halston76" wrote in message
How do I delete all the blank rows throughout my workbook after
unmerging
cells in Excel? There has to be a better way than scrolling through
and
deleting each blank row. At least I hope there is :-)

Thanks