Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rah44 rah44 is offline

Default Filter only one column

Is it possible to filter one column without the others changing? I am trying
to create a spreadsheet where will sometimes be 60 or so quotes and sometimes
enough to fit all data on one page (after I apply autofilter). This is a
quote that I send out to customers so I do not want the data to spill onto
another page. When there is too much data to fit in a page, I would like it
to instead show up in the next column over. I don't know how to autofilter
the first column without hiding important data in the second. -- I hope that
made sense...