Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
whynot0611 whynot0611 is offline

Default Need to Save File to View Conditional Formatting Changes

Hi!

I have linked a table with conditional formatting to a pivot table. Until
recently I was able to filter the pivot table, and the linked table with
conditional formatting would refresh right away (e.g. the colors would change
immediately based on the values in the pivot table). I must have changed a
setting as I now have to save the file before the conditional formatting is
refreshed. I searched the Save settings but don't see what the problem is.
Any tip will be greatly appreciated!