Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
VIVEKMANE VIVEKMANE is offline

Default Link Complete Sheet

Thanks Pete,

There was one more problem, if u can help me?
"I am prepairing master sheet based on 14 sheets. I need to copy
data from every sheet and paste it into the master sheet. So, is there any
shortcut or formula for the same to paste all the 14 sheets to a single
master sheet.

Regards,
Vivek Mane
"

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Yes, that is what I said:

Copy the formula across the row for as many columns as you want to
cover, then copy all these formulae down as many rows as you need.

You only need to copy it to the cells that you are using in Sheet1,
though, not to every cell in 256 columns by 65532 rows !!

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 26, 10:45 am, VIVEKMANE
wrote:
Dear Pete,
Do i need to copy this formula to all the cells of the sheet?
Regards,
vivekmane

"Pete_UK" wrote:
Add this formula to A1 of Sheet2:

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Copy the formula across the row for as many columns as you want to
cover, then copy all these formulae down as many rows as you need.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 23, 8:01 am, VIVEKMANE
wrote:
I have to link complete sheet to another sheet

e.g. if i do the changes in one sheet, the changes should reflect in other
sheet.
How do i do???????????- Hide quoted text -