Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Problem of selection.delete

Is the sheet protected in any way (ToolsProtection)?

--
HTH

Bob

"Radhakrishna k.v.n.r" wrote in
message ...
Hi all,
we are currently using MSExcel 2003 version. We are facing a problem of
deleting perticular data by selecting the range. We are first selecting
the
specified range and we are doing the selection.delete operation using
macro.
But it is selecting the range but it is not deleting. If i gave
selection.clearformats and selection.clearcontents it is deleting fine.
The
selection.Delete is working fine for remaining workbooks. can any one give
your opinion about this.