Cyndy

I retried these options but unfortunately they did not work. Thanks for
trying.Cyndy

"CLR" wrote:

Click on the cell, then click on the $ in the toolbar..........0.5 becomes
$0.50............

Click on the formula, then in the formula bar, delete the = sign and hit
Enter, then go back and put the = sign back in and hit Enter again.......the
cell should now display the result instead of the formula.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Cyndy" wrote in message
Had my worksheet tampered with and haven't been able to restore my three
columns with numbers back to the original format. Had them set has
accounting, with 2 decimals and the $ symbol. Also the formula to add them
stays as the formula not the result. It's just basic addition nothing

else.
The numbers are staying to the left and unless I enter two numbers other

than
0 after the decimal it doesn't show. ie 50.00 shows as 50, 60.50 shows as
60.5. I have tried all that I could think of, please help!