Cyndy

Default Numbers aren't changing with new format why?

Had my worksheet tampered with and haven't been able to restore my three
columns with numbers back to the original format. Had them set has
accounting, with 2 decimals and the $ symbol. Also the formula to add them
stays as the formula not the result. It's just basic addition nothing else.
The numbers are staying to the left and unless I enter two numbers other than
0 after the decimal it doesn't show. ie 50.00 shows as 50, 60.50 shows as
60.5. I have tried all that I could think of, please help!