Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default User wants to see full path in recent documents Excel 2007

I'm not aware of any other way to see the full path, but then I am still
kind of new to XL2007 and could be missing something. I looked for some kind
of option before answering you and found nothing obvious, so it is possible
this is one of the "improvements" Microsoft made to XL2007.<g

Rick

"wadeyk" wrote in message
Yes this does happen, She is just used to the old full path view in Excel
2002. If nothing can be done then oh well.
Thanks

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

Is there any way to do this?

On my system, hovering the cursor over the recent file name pops up a
tooltip showing the complete path. Does that happen for your user and, if
so, is that not sufficient?

Rick