Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Billy Liddel Billy Liddel is offline

Default Security Excel

Bo

Have a look at the shared workbook option, Tools, Shared Workbook, the other
users may be opening the file as read only.

Presumably the macro settings on other computers are not set to allow
Macros. On each computer Choose Tools, Macros, Security and choose a suitable
option.

Peter

"BFSWE" wrote:

I have a problem with one Excel file. I can save the file but others can't
and when they goes into the file they can't use any macros.

I would like to know how to solve this problem or at least knowing where to
start looking.

Regards,
Bo