Jon Peltier

Keep in mind that Excel includes the text of the chart and axis titles in the
formatting. When you paste formatting, the target chart's titles are overwritten by
the source chart's. Aggravating, but I've learned to paste formats first, and write
the titles later.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Debra Dalgleish wrote:

You can format one chart
Select that chart, and copy it
Select another chart, anc choose EditPaste Special
Select Formats, click OK
Select another chart, and press the F4 key, to repeat the previous action.

Artsy wrote:

In Excel 2002 is it possible to format more than one chart at a time
or do they have to each be formatted individually? Is it possible to
format one chart and apply the formatting to other existing charts?

I have a series of charts that need the same formatting and I'm
looking for a ay to only do it once and thus save a lot of time.

Thanks!