Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default How to create a Glossary into Excel spreadsheet?

Are you saying that you want to enter a single letter into a single cell at
the top of the sheet, and when you do that you want the sheet to
automatically scroll to place the first description that starts with that
letter at the top of the sheet? Otto
"Outlook user" wrote in message
I have a Description list in a Worksheet begining with one letter
I need a glossary in the top of the worksheet with the option that can
capture the letter selected from the Glossary, I mean if I select the
letter
"M" I will see all the description starting with the letter "M". I hope do
you understand me.