Gord Dibben

You cannot wrap text for formulas.

You could edit/replace the = sign with "=" and see all formulas as text, which
you could wrap.

Alternative...................

See John Walkenbach's site for his ListFormulas macro.

"Most users have discovered that Excel has an option that lets you display
formulas directly in their cells: Choose Tools Options, click the View tab,
and select the Formulas checkbox. However, Excel doesn't provide a way to
generate a concise list of all formulas in a worksheet. The VBA macro below
inserts a new worksheet, then creates a list of all formulas, cell addresses
and their current values."

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:45:01 -0800, "
wrote:

When in the Formula View ( by clicking Ctrl `), how can I format the cells to
wrap text so I can see and print all formulae in my spreadsheet.