Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default same name being returned

If it's for simply looking up on demand ..
You could just apply autofilter on the percent col (DataFilterAutofilter),
then use the autofilter droplist to lookup the desired percent, eg: 80%. The
filtered rows will display all names with tied scores of 80% (if there are
ties)
--
Max
Singapore
"Zombie0635" wrote:
I have set up a vlook function and I am returning peoples names for a given
array of data, however if multiple people share the same data in this case
percentage points it will return the same name over and over. I am not very
good with "IF" statements but I am assuming that is what I will need to use
to resolve this issue.

i.e. I am looking up 80% and Doug and Justin share that score, so for the
the two scores of 80% it is returning Doug twice instead of Doug once and
Justin once. How do I get it to return one and then once that name is used
than return the other one when that score appears again?

Sorry for the question not being articulated very well. Thanks!