Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CosmiK CosmiK is offline

Default How do I get my excel icon back on my excel worksheets?

Hi,

When you report System32 to be empty, do you mean you don't see any files at
all there? If you are referring to the icons not being seen, then this could
be file-association problem and could be resolved by associating the .xls
file to the excel.exe program. Let me know if you need instructions to do
this.

What happens when you double-click the mouse on any excel sheet (.xls file)?
Does it open up for you?

Reply if all the above doesn't hold good in your case.

--
Suresh
"Everything tends to Zero"

"stwill" wrote:

I'm having a difficult time trying to get my worksheet icons back. Can
someone help. I've tried to do several downloads, but nothing helps. My
system32 folder is empty could that have something to do with it?