Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Plee Plee is offline

Default Worksheet created in Office 2000 - updated computer to 2003

Okay, this is ancient history for some of you guys. Don't ask.
Situation:
Worksheet used as a "time card" calculates daily time. Has a section that
keeps track of leave time available, sick time available. There are a few
steps that round exact time obtained to even hours and half hours but i don't
think this is relevant to my problem.
At the beginning of the next pay period i could point to a vacant cell,
press ctrl, alt r (the letter "r") and all data that had been entered and the
resulting calculations reset to blank cells. The leave time available and
sick time available updated to reflect changes during the previous pay
period.
In Office 2003 I do the ctrl, alt,r and nothing happens. My Head of
Automation has changed the security level on the macros so that they run.
Well, we can only see one - and it runs.
How did the creator of the worksheet perform the "reset" in the 2000
version? How can I get the 2003 version to perform this function?

Plee