Annie1904

Default Returning colours from a function

I have a spreadsheet with 4 columns - the first contains names of
individuals, and the other 3 are choices they can make. I put a tick next to
the names in the column(s) of their choices. Then I add the 3 choice columns
using a COUNTA function. I'd like to highlight the column with the highest
total in a different colour, so that it stands out. I've looked at
conditional formatting, but this doesn't seen to give the results I need. I
know I've seen this before using a function - possibly IF (where content is
greater than both of he other columns, or greater than one and equal to
another) but haven't a clue how to write this! HELP!