Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Bill Manville Bill Manville is offline

Default unwanted links come when new rows are inserted

Twishlist wrote:
When I insert a new row, the links from the row below automatically appear
in it

I am surprised that formulas are copied from the row below; I have only ever
experienced them being copied from the row above.

If you switch off the option to extend data range formats and formulas does
the undesired behaviour cease? If so, then I guess you have 2 choices:
- turn off the option and copy the formats and formulas manually
- leave the option on and remember to clear the cells with the undesired
formulas.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England