Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Birmangirl Birmangirl is offline

Default Excel 2003 Workflow/Macros

I have a spreadsheet sent to me by email attachment on a monthly basis. Each
month, I open the spreadsheet, delete 37 of the original 58 columns (its
always the same 37 columns) and then copy and paste the remaining 21 columns
x however many rows (I exclude column headings) into a second spreadsheet. In
pasting the cell range, data is always appended to the bottom of the sheet,
starting in Column A. The second sheet has edited column headings for ease of
reading.

The following month, the whole process is repeated again.

Has anyone used a macro to do this? If so, any pointers or advice about the
workflow would be much appreciated.

Amanda