Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jesperfect Jesperfect is offline

Default Edit Button Image Excel 2007

Hi Ron

I think your efforts to make customized tabs on the ribbon is a very good
initiative. Unfortunately I am not so familiar with either UI Editor nor XLM,
so I can't make it work.

I don't understand why they have removed the possibility to edit/create
icons the old easy way.

I really hope that Microsoft will come to there senses.

"Ron de Bruin" skrev:

Hi

You can't add new icons to the icons in the QAT
You can change the green light to another icon only if you add your own macros to the QAT.
But this is not working with built-in controls

It is only possible to use your own icons if you add your own menu on the ribbon
See http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"TKS_Mark" wrote in message ...
In Office 2003, you could edit a custom button's image once you placed a new
command on the toolbar. Now I can't seem to do that. When I add built-in
Microsoft commands (paste values, paste formulas, etc), they all have a green
light.

Also, is there only one place we can put these buttons?