Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Convert Multiple Text entries...

Mark wrote:
Alan, Its working.

In conjunction with the formula below and the Module from
http://home.pacbell.net/beban
I'm showing no anomalies or errors. EXCELent!

I goggled €śarrayuniqes€ť from your other post when you didnt include
€¦/beban. There were several hits, I dont remember which one I used, but I
over wrote with the above.

I am using this to track
OCn/DS3/Circuits/Carrier/Customer/PBX/SignalGroups/CCIDs/etc.. Added this to
the abilities of =sumproduct this greatly improves the reliability of the
report. What used to take days of manual research, with the risk of human
error, is now at my finger tips with high reliability.

Many, many thanx Mark

That's what it's all about; tools to make things easier. Thanks for the
feedback.

BTW, I never could figure out exactly what you included in your
workbook, but if you use the ArrayUniques function on large arrays
(greater than 65536 elements) you need to also have available the
ArrayTranspose function.

Alan Beban