Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave_Tho1968 Dave_Tho1968 is offline

Default Sharepoint List to Excel with Totals

I have an Excel workbook that connects to a list on a Sharepoint site and
updates dynamically. I need to write an auto_open macro that puts a couple
of formulas in the cell directly under the list that continues to update, to
sum or average the list of data. I tried using the offset command to get
the cell under the data area, and that worked my problem is telling the
formula what to Sum or Average as the range gets wiped out when I select the
cell under the data area. I hope that all makes sense, any help as always
is greatly appreciated.
--
<<Thanks