Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Mark is offline

Default Convert Multiple Text entries...

Alan, Its working.

In conjunction with the formula below and the Module from
http://home.pacbell.net/beban
I'm showing no anomalies or errors. EXCELent!

I goggled €śarrayuniqes€ť from your other post when you didnt include
€¦/beban. There were several hits, I dont remember which one I used, but I
over wrote with the above.

I am using this to track
OCn/DS3/Circuits/Carrier/Customer/PBX/SignalGroups/CCIDs/etc.. Added this to
the abilities of =sumproduct this greatly improves the reliability of the
report. What used to take days of manual research, with the risk of human
error, is now at my finger tips with high reliability.

Many, many thanx Mark

"Alan Beban" wrote:

Mark wrote:
Allen, I couldn't find it on the website you indicated, (Found it on another
site)

I got it to work, had to select all the cells with the formula and hit
CTRL/SHIFT/ENTER. But, my destination has the potential for 50 unique entries
from a column of 320, I'm getting #N/A in all the cells (45) except the 5
with unique entries.

I'm not sure that this should cause you any problem, but if you can't
stand it you might use

=IF(ISERROR(INDEX(ArrayUniques(A$1:A$320),ROW(A1), 1)),"",INDEX(ArrayUniques(A$1:A$320),ROW(A1),1))

entered (NOT array entered) into the first cell and fill down to the
fiftieth cell. Substitute, of course, the appropriate range for A$1:A$320.

Alan Beban