Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I create a floating column?

Make that WindowFreeze Panes in 2003 or earlier.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:39:12 -0700, bj wrote:

I do not know for sure what you mean by "floats"
if you mean that one or more columns on the left stay while you look to the
right
select a cell just to the right of where you want the columns to stay and
just below any rows you want to stay, View-Freeze panes

"Selda" wrote:

HELP! I have a rather large xls. I have seen it before where the Column
floats as you get further into the document. I need help.

Many thanks,

Selda