Gord Dibben

The code is in the workbook you closed and that workbook should open when you
click on your button.

Does it not?

Can Excel find it?

What is the error message?

To have a macro available for all workbooks, store it in your Personal.xls in
XLSTART folder or into an add-in which you load through ToolsAdd-ins.

The Icon you added is stored with the Toolbars set-up in your *.XLB file.

Apparently that saves properly since the Icon is showing up.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On 15 Mar 2005 07:44:54 -0800, wrote:

I want to change my $ icon to use *my* preference of currency format
rather than "accounting". I created a new button and assigned a bit of
code to it, and it worked great- until I closed that workbook and
opened a new one. The icon is still there, but the code is not, so an
error appears.

How do I permanently add an icon? Or, how do I change the commands
associated with an existing icon?

Thanks for any assistance- I've been fussing over this for way too long!