Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul[_2_] paul[_2_] is offline

Default shade cell shortcut without bringing up palette

alt o brings up format menu,e selects cell tab or arrow selcts patterns,tab
then arrow to tselect colour.I guess you can assign a shortcut key
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Erik" wrote:

When I use the keyboard shortcut to shade cells it always brings up the color
palette, and I have to select the color manually. Using the keyboard, is
there a way to select my last used color without bringing up the color
palette? I know you can just click on the button with the mouse, but I'm
looking for the keyboard shortcut equivalent.

Thanks