Pip

Thanks to both of you. Ron, I have been working through your VBE setup and
when I try to add the calendar control to the user form, it comes up with
library not registered. Any clues on that one? I have already installed the
..ocx that I didnt have previously.

rgds
Pip

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi

Another way without a userform is this one
You can also download the control (see link on my page)

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message ...
Pip

I have a calendar demo on my site

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/vba/codeexamples.htm

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Pip" wrote in message ...
I have figured out creating drop down menus using the validation option but
what I would like to do is have a scrollable calendar in that field. Is there
a way to put a calendar in pull down menus or would someone recommend another
way to approach this?

rgds
Pip