Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Cannot display chart in new worksheet

Try this:
1) right click the chart and use the Copy item from popup menu
2) click tab for new worksheet
3) right click anywhere and use Paste from popup menu
Be aware that the chart still uses the data on the first sheet.
Any help?
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"swhight" wrote in message
I'm running Office 2007 Non-commercial version on Windows Vista. I enter
data in a worksheet and then pick a simple line chart to display the two
columns of data. The chart displays fine on the same worksheet as the
data. I then "move" the chart to a new worksheet in the same workbook, but
when I click on the new tab, nothing is displayed....chart is not visible.
I've run the Microsoft diagnostics and no problems were found. Does
anyone know of a setting that may be causing this problem?

Thanks!

Suzanne