Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
CMD CMD is offline

Default Help with X- Axis!!!

Hi. I am trying to graph data in Excel. My x-axis is days. I have data
points for Day 1, Day 4 and Day 10. When I graph, it doesn't space the data
points proportionally. There is the same distantance between 1 & 4 as there
is between 4 & 10. Its like it gets treated as categorical versus numerical.

Also, is there a way that I can insert tick marks on the x-axis only where I
have data points (only on days 1, 4 and 10 on the example above)?

Thank you.

Chris