Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve Steve is offline

Default functions for if

Thank You
I just got back after sickness and will try this as soon as I can.
--
Thank You
Steve

"JW" wrote:

Something like:
=IF(K13=0,"whatever you want if it is a zero",K14-K13)

steve wrote:
Hello I need your help again. I am working on a spreadsheet for recording
condensate return which is metered and read daily (almost daily). I want my
sheet to subtract the reading from today from the reading for yesterday. then
i'll have a totals cell. the problem is that sometimes they for get to take
the reading for a few days and I have to enter 0 and the I get a minus when I
get the next reading.
the sheet is setup numbered From the 1st of the month to the 31st or what
ever the month is.
hope you understand
--
Thank You