Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default problem in VB codes

I tried adding some DoEvents. And it didn't help.

I tried toggling application.screenupdating off, then on. And it didn't help.

I tried adding application.wait (for a second). And it didn't help.

I tried adding minimizing the activewindow, then restoring it. And it didn't
help.

But this seemed to work ok for me.

Actually, I didn't test on paper. I only tested using print preview. But the
others failed with that. This one worked ok.

Option Explicit
Private Sub CommandButton11_Click()

Me.Range("G13:I32").Font.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
Me.PrintOut preview:=True, Copies:=1, Collate:=True

If Me.OptionButton1.Value = True Then
Me.OptionButton2.Value = True
Else
Me.OptionButton1.Value = True
End If

Application.OnTime earliesttime:=Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1), _
procedu="'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!" & Me.CodeName & ".WaitABit"

End Sub
Private Sub WaitABit()
Me.Range("G13:I32").Font.ColorIndex = 2
Me.PrintOut preview:=True, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

(The WaitABit code is in the same worksheet module.)

peyman wrote:

hi,
I have a very simple code ,but I don't know why it doesn't work.

Private Sub CommandButton11_Click()
Range("G13:I32").Select
Selection.Font.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
Range("B7").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
If ActiveSheet.OptionButton1.Value = True Then
ActiveSheet.OptionButton2.Value = True
Else
ActiveSheet.OptionButton1.Value = True
End If
Range("G13:I32").Select
Selection.Font.ColorIndex = 2
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

the problem is when I run the program, the optionbutton toggle is not
showing in the second print?!!
Any help?thank you.

--

Dave Peterson