Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Convert Multiple Text entries...

Mark wrote:
Allen, I couldn't find it on the website you indicated, (Found it on another
site)

I got it to work, had to select all the cells with the formula and hit
CTRL/SHIFT/ENTER. But, my destination has the potential for 50 unique entries
from a column of 320, I'm getting #N/A in all the cells (45) except the 5
with unique entries.

I'm not sure that this should cause you any problem, but if you can't
stand it you might use

=IF(ISERROR(INDEX(ArrayUniques(A$1:A$320),ROW(A1), 1)),"",INDEX(ArrayUniques(A$1:A$320),ROW(A1),1))

entered (NOT array entered) into the first cell and fill down to the
fiftieth cell. Substitute, of course, the appropriate range for A$1:A$320.

Alan Beban