Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Convert Multiple Text entries...

Mark wrote:
Allen, found another post by you, I copied the "Function ArrayUniquesLtd"
module, verified "Microsoft Scripting Runtime" was checked. Now I get "
Select a range of at least 5 cells" which is exactly how many unique entries
I have in a column of 320, with some blanks.
I appear to be real close, just can't seal the deal. I am using Excel 2003.
Pls help, this is awesome!

Array enter the formula into a 5-cell column; i.e., enter with
Ctrl-Shft-Enter instead of just enter.

Post back if that doesn't get you there.

BTW, what was the subject and date of the other post by me; I'd like to
see what you got.

Thanks,
Alan Beban