Myrna Larson

You may be able to get it to work, but in general a format like, e.g.

00 000 00000 00

will only work when the data is a number. It won't work for text. But I've had
some luck with, e.g. 9999999999999999 (16 digits) working with the format

0000 0000 0000 0000

It shouldn't, but it did (XL XP).

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:24:59 -0600, "Robbie in Houston"
wrote:

Thanks Ron, that's what I was afraid of. I tried to use the text format
option but I would still like it to display the spaces properly without
having to type <space between each group of numbers. Is this possible, or
does the text format have the same limitation?

Thanks,
Robbie