Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
russkris00[_2_] russkris00[_2_] is offline

Default MS Excel Email button Help

OK, Not quite sure if the top section will work, I have a spreadsheet column
that contains email addresses of client, at present I have to click on each
email address to send them a document.. What I need to be able to do, to cut
down time is to create a button that will add all the addreses in the column
to the email program and then I can dfart the email and attach the document I
wish to send out, normal a .pdf and sometime a .rtf
--

- - - - RUSTY - - - -

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

The SendMail (first section on the page) examples will work as far as i know.
But i never test it myself

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm

See the link to Dennis his site

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"russkris00" wrote in message ...
Sorry I dont know why I had to post twice
--

- - - - RUSTY - - - -

"russkris00" wrote:

Thank you for your link.. Would the same information in the link work for
Lotus Notes?

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"russkris00" wrote in message
I have a spredsheet of clients and it is formatted in rows. i.e, every
client
has a row.
Col A = Company
Col B = Contact Person
Col C = Phone No
Col D = Fax No
Col E = Email
Col F = Postal Address
Col G = City
Col H = State
Col I = Post Code
Now one of the columns(E) is for email address,what I want to do is to be
able to send a bulk email to everyone that has an email address.

what I need to do is create an email button or find out how to create a
marco or something to add all the emails to one email Message. At the
moment
I have to click on each address then attach the document, the repeat the
process for the hundreds of people on the list...

So if anyone can help me that would be great..

thanks for your time

Rusty