jaffsmom

try this - http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm - findlink.zip

"Kieron" wrote:

I've got several spreadsheets that link to one 'master' spreadsheet.
They're all kept on our work X: drive, which is the shared drive for
the whole organisation. However, the automatic links have a problem,
in that every time I open the master spreadsheet that contains the
links, I have to manually find each linked spreadsheet, it doesn't
automatically update. Now, I can't see anything wrong with the source
file descriptions and I can't think of what else it could be.

Does anyone have any advice or tips? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

thankyou in advance