Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting

If the calendar is in D1 thru J4 and the ref cell is A1, then select D1 and
set the conditional formatting to:

Formula is:

=D1<$A$1

then copy this format to all the cells D1 thru J4
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200750

"Jase4now" wrote:

I have created a calendar using the DAY function to just return the DAY of
another cell in 01/05/07 format. I want to be able to enter a date in
01/05/07 format in a cell outside of the calendar and have all the days prior
highlighted.

I tried using the Condiotional Formatting in the Format menu, but I can't
seem to figure it out. Am I on the right track, or is there a better way?

Please help,

Joel