Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Summing all numeric values only in cells in a column

First thing that comes to mind is to get rid of the N/A errors, put this in
your formula's if(iserror(yourformula),"" or zero, yourformula)
--
-John
is helpful.

"Brad" wrote:

I guess I am spinning my wheels this morning trying different formula
combinations of Sumif with Isnumber and other combinations to sum all of the
numeric values in a column of cells containing either numbers or #N/As. My
thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Cheers! Brad

What formula would I use to sum a column of values like this?

6.19
#N/A
#N/A
2.97