Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Validation,........how to use a list in another sheet

Name the source range in sheet3 and use this name as source in your
validation list!

Regards,
Stefi

€žsusy€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hi my name is susy,

I wanted to know how can I make use of a list thats in another sheet
(sheet3) to validate a cell(in sheet 1).

I'm trying to make a drop down list with some options but if ome one else
does work in this sheetthey should not be able to delete it. That's why I
though of paste the list into another sheet and Hide the sheet which contains
the list. But it sems like I can validate a cell with a list in another sheet.