Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alice Alice is offline

Default Update Date

OK...now I have to show my ignorance about Excel. Where do I enter this
code? I'm truly not familiar with this program at all....just learning.
Thank you!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Alice,

Use Ctrl-: (colon)

--
HTH

Bob

"Alice" wrote in message
Is there a way to keep a running account of each time the date was updated
in
a spreadsheet. I was using the NOW function to update the date each time
spreadsheet was updated but it overwrites the last date entered. I need
each
date to remain so that EACH time the spreadsheet is updated, a new date is
entered. Can you help? Thanks!