Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy Lim Amy Lim is offline

Default can't open .xlsx file in excel 2007

Hi RobN,

There is only 1 version of excel 2007 that is on my laptop and i was really
surprised that i can't opened the file even in excel 2007.

"RobN" wrote:

Amy,

See your other post.
Are you sure you are using Excel 2007 to try and open that file or have you
opened a different version of Excel? Do you only have the one version
installed?

Rob

"Amy Lim" wrote in message
I am trying to read xlsx file but it show me error like "The file you are
trying to open .xlsx is in a different format than specified by the file
extension. verify the file is not corrupted and that the file extension
matches the format of the file.

Please advise how can i open this file. I am sure that this file is not
corrupted as i used it frequently and i ensure it is save and exited
properly.

Thanks,
amylim