Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default How do i pick up a list of invoice numbers on a range of cells

On the cell where you want this to happen, click on Data | Validation
and on the Settings tab of the dialogue box click on the drop-down
under Allow. Select List and then put the cell references where your
invoice numbers are in the Source box. Click OK when finished.

Now when you select that cell you will see a pull-down which will give
you the list of invoice numbers when you click on it.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 18, 11:29 am, oasalako1
wrote:
Hi,
Is there any one who can help. I have series of invoice numbers. I want them
to be a able see all in any cell I point to and be able to pick the one I
need fro that cell. Please, kindly help.

Olu