Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Macro to restrict printing to black and white

This should work, however I didn't elect to waste a sheet of paper...
With Sheets("sheetname")
.PageSetup.BlackAndWhite = True
.Range("A1:I60").PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End With
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"dalymjl"
wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet which makes extensive use of colour for ease of
user input. A selected area of the sheet has to be printed and to do
this I use a macro assigned to a button which selects the relevant
cells and queues them to the printer. This is the code in the macro.
Sheets("sheetname").Select
Range("A1:I60").Select
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Is it possible to include something in that code which would ensure
that the output prints in black and white or greyscale and not in
colour?
Any help welcomed.
regards
mjd