Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nadine nadine is offline

Default Help - Function Count, but on dates not numbers

Hi, not sure if I can get help here on this are not but.....

Trying to create a formula where it counts the number of records that is
greater then .... but less then....
Problem is I know how to do this if the cells contain numbers. But can't
figure out how to do the formula where the cells/columns have DATEs as it's
contents.

Want the formula to - count the number of records that have dates that are
greater then "specific date" and less then "specific date". And return the
results of how many records meet that criteria.

Thanks if any one can help.
Nadine