Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Too the folks who have been around a while

That may also be why I don't seem to see as many anymore....thanks. I guess
i'm odd, i like the web-interface.
--
-John
is helpful.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

John

The folks that have been around a while don't use the CDO interface so know
little or nothing about the brownie points system.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:44:01 -0700, John Bundy (remove)
wrote:

Just a quick question, I actively check my stats just to keep up on the
number of folks helped (can tell in the morning for example if my late
answers helped) and just noticed that I have no bronze or silver tag. Not
that it makes my answers any better or anything, was just wondering. FYI i
hit 50 6 months ago or so and 100 this last month.