RagDyeR

You could try:

<Ctrl <[
--

HTH,

RD

"mmrosek" wrote in message
For my job, I use a workbook with multiple sheets. One sheet is used to
explain the numbers in my other sheets. So on the first sheets (with the
numbers) there is a cell with an {a}, {b}, etc... You can double click on
it and it will take you the last page and to the cell with the explanation.
The formula in the "{a}" cell is =Lastpage!A3. Then on that page, I put a
link back to the original cell, =firstpage!c5, out to the side of the
explanation. It helps me read an explanation and quickly find the number it
is describing. Thanks for any help

"ww" wrote:

Can you give an example? I'm confused as to what you're exactly trying to
accomplish.

"mmrosek" wrote:

I want to be able to click through a cell to the referenced cell without
having to reach for my mouse, put the cursor in the cell, and

double-click.
I want to be able to hit a keyboard shortcut, and have excel take me to

the
referenced cell. Is this possible?